Networking and Communication Services
InnoVest has extensive core communications and network expertise. InnoVest possesses strong traditional networking experience with enterprise clients along with key competencies with Cisco, HP, and Enterasys. Our technical staff has directly worked on large networks with an average of 11 years of experience working with either government or telecommunication companies.
Within the networking realm, InnoVest assists our clients with the full cycle approach - requirements analysis, design, deployment, and maintenance:
- Network Architecture - ensuring efficient routing, cost-effective equipment allocation and deployment, and evaluating new standards
- Management – deployment, configuration, alerting, report generation, and training management tools. We provide solutions to point tools for specific network devices, along with documentation, hardware/software maintenance practices, and inventory controls
- Redundant Network Architecture - Router configurations, load balancing, evaluating service providers to ensure SLAs on performance and responsiveness
- VOIP – system integration, QOS configuration
- WAN Optimization – performance testing, deployment of optimization devices, and application acceleration
- Wireless – Site surveys, authentication techniques, and access point deployment, and testing
InnoVest provides networking professional services that includes solution recommendation and evaluations for the above areas. Our Customers engage us to assist them with evaluating new networking technologies either as a specific product comparison or for a 3rd party validation of a proposed solution. InnoVest always provides valuable insight for its customers; ensuring there is an independent perspective on a proposed technology amongst countless of networking solutions.