GSA Alliant is a 10-year GWAC multiple-award indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) offering a broad range of information technology (IT) products and services to federal and Department of Defense (DoD) agencies. GSA Alliant provides IT solutions through performance of a broad range of services, which may include the integration of various technologies critical to the services being acquired.
GSA Alliant IT solutions are aligned with the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) and include support for all components of the DoD Enterprise Architecture (DoDEA) framework.
Alliant is the GSA’s latest and most versatile contracting vehicle that provides the flexibility required to meet your government information technology (IT) requirements. Our Alliant Team is committed to making Alliant the premier contracting vehicle across the federal IT market. Through Alliant, we offer:
- A “mission-driven” approach to subcontracting that matches task order-specific customer requirements to solve your critical business issues.
- Comprehensive IT resources, provided by small business
- Contracting flexibility by access to all contract types (Cost Reimbursable, Firm Fixed Price, and Time & Materials) and a streamlined process from contract initiation through delivery and closeout.
- Dedicated business development resources that are located strategically to assist in identifying opportunities, and facilitate Alliant use.
- Dedicated program support and leadership through our Program Management Office (PMO) and our Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) Business Office.
- Demonstrated high-quality IT solutions experience in all Alliant component areas: application services, IT management services, infrastructure, and ancillary services. Our approach includes methodologies and capabilities that were developed in response to the rising complexity of programs.
InnoVest is committed to bringing high level of excellence to Alliant and our government clients.